State Farm Insurance Agent located in San Marcos, CA is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Vladan Trifunovic - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Group Life Insurance Benefits
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
Compensation: $50,000 - $70,000
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Experience in marketing
- Property and Casualty license (must have currently)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Vladan Trifunovic - State Farm Agent
Do you want to work with someone who will help you achieve YOUR goals?
This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Vladan Trifunovic - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you! If you're willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you.
About Our Agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, Health Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Our office is located in San Marcos - San Elijo Hills.
- Our office is open Monday - Friday 8:30-5:00.
- We have 35 years of combined insurance experience in our office.
- Additional languages spoken: Spanish
Apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
Company Website: www.vladtheagent.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)